compensation: See Job Ad employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Christensen Fiberglass Tooling is seeking to fill a new Programmer position using Mastercam. We are a small family business that manufactures, large scale plugs and composite molds for a wide range of industries.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Must have experience creating, in Mastercam, 5 Axis programs. These programs will be for our
60’ x 20’ CNC Gantry Mill and our new 10’ x 10’ x 8’ Mill.
• Must be mature, committed, quality minded, dependable/reliable, and personable with an eye for fine detail.
• Must be able to work independently or with a team under minimal supervision.
• Must have the ability to pay attention to details and to self-inspect work to ensure no defects are left behind.
• Must be able to follow specific instructions pertaining to the individual job.
• Must be able to properly use and read tape measures and micrometers.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor and/or management.
• Good attendance and reliable transportation
• Ability to work overtime as requested, understanding that delivery dates must be met which may lead to a 50+ hour weeks.
• Able to follow instruction and understand processes
• Promote a safe and clean work environment
Education and Experience:
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Mastercam programming classes
• Full-time-1st Shift
• Normal hours 7:00-3:30, Monday-Friday, Saturdays based upon need to meet delivery dates.
• Starting wage $15 - $20 per hour depending on what experience the individual has.
• Paid weekly
• Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance (Available for Employee Only)
• Free $50,000 Life Insurance Policy
• Small Family Owned Company
Please Apply or E-mail Resume:
Christensen Fiberglass Tooling
126 Aniline Avenue North
Holland, MI 49424
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers