Polished, professional General Manager sought at Salt of the Earth, an established farm to table restaurant in downtown Fennville MI. We are looking for a team leader to be 'the face' of our restaurant, a true hospitality people person. Successful candidate will be a quick study and a skilled communicator, both verbally and in writing, working with kitchen staff to guide team and guests through our seasonal menu. A strong foundation of food and beverage knowledge combined with well-developed organizational skills will be essential. Must be capable of functioning in a busy; fast-paced dining room, while maintaining the highest standards of service with focus on details.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
• Achieve company objectives in sales, prime cost, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
• Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
• Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
• Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
• Maintain relationships with bakery accounts, ensuring production goals and sales are met.
• Coordinate catering programs from initial contact, sales, to day-of execution, maintaining highest level of catering experience for guests and staff
• Basic social media, desktop publishing/word processing skills and experience are required.