Essential Functions and Role:
This is "hands on" non-production operation role.
• Meeting USDA, HACCP, and Company standards, and under the supervision of Load & Haul Foreman, the function of this role is to be responsible for all operations of the bus washer.
• Spraying down the outside of buses and equipment with high pressure water and assigned cleaning agents.
• And other tasks assigned by his/her manager.
• Must be self motivated
• Must be able to work in team environment
• Must be able to war necessary Person Protective Wear required while performing role.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to physically perform the essential functions of the role as outlined.
• Must be able to meet the time and attendance requirements of the role.
• Must be able to twist, bend reach, and sit for 8 hours or the duration of the shift.
Hours are from Monday through Friday 8am to 12pm.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers