1 NEW POSITION REMAINING! - Large Scale Composites Mold Builder
Are you tired of doing the same thing day after day? If so then this job may be for you!
Christensen Fiberglass Tooling is seeking to fill 1 Remaining Composites Mold Builder position in our small family business.
A Composites Mold Builder is a combination of wood working, welding, welding fabrication, hand sanding, buffing and even more!
The individuals should be skilled, mature, committed, dependable, and personable with an eye for fine detail and quality. Composite experience is a plus.
This job can be demanding and physical, but the pride you will take at the end of a project can be very rewarding.
• Must be able to work independently or with a team under minimal supervision.
• Must have the ability to pay attention to details and to self-inspect work to ensure quality defects are minimized.
• Must be able to follow specific instructions pertaining to the individual job.
• Must be accustomed to performing repetitive physical tasks for long periods of time. Including but not limited to, standing, kneeling, bending, using your hands and working with various materials.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor and/or management.
Education and Experience:
• High School graduate or equivalent
General Job Requirements:
• Ability to work overtime as requested, understanding that delivery dates must be met which may lead to a 50+ hour week.
• Willingness to work on a team or individually
• Able to follow instruction and understand processes
• Promote a safe and clean work environment
• Good attendance and reliable transportation – a MUST!
Job Type: Full-time-1st Shift
• Normal hours 7:00-3:30, Monday-Friday, Saturdays based upon need to meet delivery dates.
• Starting wage $15 - $18 per hour depending on experience.
• Paid weekly
• Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance (Available for Employee Only)
• Free $50,000 Life Insurance Policy
• Small Family Owned Company
Stop by to fill out an application:
Christensen Fiberglass Tooling
126 Aniline Avenue North
Holland, MI 49424
Send Resumes To: email@example.com
For Questions Call: (616) 738-1219
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers