IEH Laboratories, a Leader in Food Safety, is now accepting applications for Laboratory Analyst - Night Shift at its facility in Muskegon, MI.
Applicants must possess a BS or BA in the biological sciences or related field.
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills:
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with data entry and computer applications
- Multitasking capability
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of aseptic technique in the laboratory
Laboratory Analyst duties include: analysis of food samples for pathogens via PCR and immunoassay, various microbe enumerations, data entry, laboratory reporting, quality control, and media preparation. The laboratory operates weekends, so candidates must be willing to work some weekends.
Full-time employee will be eligible for standard benefits after a brief waiting period. Occasional weekend work may be required.